The London Competitions are designed to recognise the best spirits, wine, and beer brands showcasing quality at its most competitive.
Their early bird discounts end at midnight on 30 September, so don’t delay in entering your products entered and be a part of three competitions that help brands to build their presence in the UK market and to get recognised by key industry influencers; this annual event continues to seek out products that are innovative, taste great and are produced with care.
As one of the event’s media partners, Hand Crafted Drinks Magazine has been supporting and helping to promote the London Competitions for several years.
With the 2024 competitions now open for early bird entries, we recommend that producers of all sizes consider entering this prestigious competition, which continues to deliver benefits to those who enter and win:
1. It helps enhance the reputation of drinks companies and their brands, with distributors, trade buyers, the media and consumers.
2. London Competitions rank brands by their value, package and quality, which encourages the trade buyer to believe in the saleability of those winning brands.
3. Every company that enters gets a detailed breakdown of the score their products achieve, by each criterion.
4. Winners can showcase their success on their bottles with official competition stickers.
5. All winners get unmatched worldwide reach via the BTN network, which includes On Trade and Drinks Merchant magazines.
If you are thinking of entering the 2024 competitions, the deadlines are as follows:
- Super Early Bird closes: 30 September 2023
- Warehouse closes: 4 March 2024
- Registration ends: 22 February 2024
- Judging dates: 18/19 March 2024
- Winners announced: 10 April 2024
- £110 – Super Early Bird: until 30 September 2023
- £140 – Early Bird: 1 October 2023 to 20 December 2023
- £180 – Regular: 21 December 2023 to 22 February 2024
Quantity discounts now available
- 3 to 8 entries: 10% discount
- 9 to 13 entries: 15% discount
- 14 or more entries: 20% discount
We wish you all the very best if you do decide to enter the 2024 competitions.