The London Competitions are designed to recognise the best spirits, wine, and beer brands showcasing quality at its most competitive.
The competition helps brands to build their presence in the UK market and to get recognised by key industry influencers; this annual event continues to seek out products that are innovative, taste great and are produced with care.
At Hand Crafted Drinks Magazine we have been working with the organisers of this competition for a number of years and we recognise there are many benefits for companies and brands who win at the London Competitions, which include:
1. It helps raise your brand’s reputation and reliability with distributors, press, and consumers.
2. London Competitions rank brands by their value, package and quality, which encourages the trade buyer to believe in the saleability of your brands.
3. You get a detailed breakdown of your score by each criterion.
4. Winners can showcase their success on their bottles with official competition stickers.
5. All winners get unmatched worldwide reach via the BTN network, which includes On Trade and Drinks Merchant magazines.
If you are thinking of entering the 2023 competitions, the key deadlines are:
- Super Early Bird Offer Ends: 31 August 2022
- Registration Ends: 22 February 2023
- Judging Date: 20-24 March 2023
The super early bird offers are as follows:
- Spirits: £95
- Wine: £75
- Beer: £65
And, if you enter more than one produce you can enjoy the following discounts:
- 3 to 8 entries: 10% discount
- 9 to 13 entries: 15% discount
- 14 or more entries: 20% discount
Wine & Beer
- 4 to 9 entries: 10% discount
- 10 to 14 entries: 15% discount
- 15 or more entries: 20% discount
We wish you all the very best if you do decide to enter the 2023 competitions.